Cinnamon whipped cream is a wonderful alternative to regular whipped cream. It’s sweet and fluffy and has a nice cinnamon flavor. It went very well with the pumpkin pecan cupcakes that I recently made. And it would also be great on top of a piece of pumpkin pie. Enjoy!
Cinnamon- Spiced Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar and cinnamon and beat until stiff peaks form, 2-3 minutes longer.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Source: Williams Sonoma Holiday Entertaining Cookbook